查看: 21659|回復: 38
打印 上一主題 下一主題
收起左側

打破Nibiru末日論 美國太空總署科學家David Morrison 公開否應Nibiru的存在

[複製鏈接]
跳轉到指定樓層
1#
發表於 17-9-2008 22:57:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
I am really sorry that these crazy Nibiru claims have upset you. Idon't want to keep answering these questions about Nibiru, but let mesay once more as clearly as I can, for you and the other questioners:Nibiru does not exist. NASA has never discovered or detected Nibiru oranything remotely like it. The handful of dwarf planets thatastronomers have discovered beyond Neptune are on stable orbits thatwill never come into the inner solar system, let alone threaten Earth.Nothing will happen in 2012. Nibiru is simply a fake, a hoax, theresult of a small religious cult that is unfortunately scaring lots ofpeople with totally false stories.David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist

January 31, 2008

我不想要繼續回答關於Nibiru的這些問題,而是讓我為您和其他發問者更加說一樣清楚,像我能, : Nibiru不存在。美國航空航天局遙遠地從未發現或檢測Nibiru或任何像。天文學家在海王星之外發現了的極少數矮小的行星在不会進入內在太陽系的穩定的軌道威脅地球。 什么都不會在2012年內發生。Nibiru簡單地是偽造品,騙局,不幸地驚嚇許多人以完全錯誤故事小宗教崇拜的結果。大衛Morrison
NAI前輩科學家

Your request for concrete proof from NASA that Nibiru does not existis illogical. The burden of proof should on those who make claims thatNibiru is real. They have no evidence whatever, and you should not be fooledby their unsupported claims.

提供證據的責任如果在提出要求的那些人Nibiru是真正的。 他們沒有證據什麼和您不應該支持和唬弄。

The burden of proof should on those who make claims thatNibiru is real. They have no evidence whatever, and you should not be fooledby their unsupported claims.

David Morrison
NAI Senior Scientist

Nibiru不存在(由那或其他名字),并且任性的對象不進入內在太陽系。 因為它不存在,它沒有磁場。並且,沒有行星的對準線或太陽與…

網址:http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-astrobiologist/intro/
回復

使用道具 舉報

2#
發表於 18-9-2008 13:52:54 | 只看該作者
Scientists discover solar system's 'Planet X'
Thursday, 28 February, 2008 text   emailprintEMAIL THIS ARTICLEyour name:
your email address:
recipient's name:
recipient's email address:
add another recipient your comment:
  Send Mail close this form
  Computer simulations led scientists to believe that planet 'X' could be up-up to two-thirds the size of the Earth. Scientists at a Japanese university believe another planet - up to two-thirds the size of the Earth - is orbiting in the far reaches of our solar system.

Researchers at Kobe University in western Japan say theoretical calculations using computer simulations led them to conclude it was only a matter of time before the mysterious 'Planet X' was found.

"The possibility is high that a yet unknown, planet-class celestial body, measuring 30 percent to 70 percent of the Earth's mass, exists in the outer edges of the solar system," Kobe University said in a statement.

"If research is conducted on a wide scale, the planet is likely to be discovered in less than 10 years."

Pluto disqualified

The research, led by Kobe University professor Tadashi Mukai along with researcher Patryk Lykawka, will be published in the April issue of the US-based Astronomical Journal.

Their study comes two years after school textbooks had to be rewritten when Pluto was booted out of the list of planets.

Pluto was discovered by the American astronomer Clyde Tombaugh in 1930 in the so-called Kuiper belt, a chain of icy debris in the outer reaches of the solar system.

In 2006, nearly a decade after Tombaugh's death, the International Astronomical Union ruled that the celestial body was merely a dwarf planet.

Astronomers concluded that Pluto's oblong orbit overlapped with that of Neptune, excluding it from being a planet.

Elliptical solar orbit

Instead it defined the solar system as consisting solely of the classical set of Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, Jupiter,
Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.

Planet X -- so called by scientists because it has yet to be found -- would have an elliptical solar orbit like Earth, the Kobe University team said, estimating its radius was 15 to 26 billion kilometres.

The team noted that more than 1,100 celestial bodies have been found in the outer reaches of the solar system since the mid-1990s.

Researchers have set up a theoretical model looking at how the remote area of solar system would have evolved over the past four billion years.

"In coming up with an explanation for the celestial bodies, we thought it would be most natural to assume the existence of a yet unknown planet," the university said in its statement.
Source: SBS/AFP

Humanity's Crossroads and Extraterrestrials: U.S. Professor Zecharia Sitchin's Planet X
by Al Smith, Retired Academic Instructor
";Planet X" Orbit graphic. Reference: Galaxymaine.com

What is Planet X (PX)? What proof is there that PX exists? What effect is PX having on the Earth? What may happen in the near future? I have been interested in paranormal phenomena, metaphysics, UFOs/aliens, the New World Order and related topics for many years. I discovered Planet X about ten years ago when I found Zechariah Sitchin's book The 12th Planet on a library bookshelf amongst other books about the paranormal. I'm not a history buff, which is why I didn't consider reading it before. I finally picked it up and read it from cover to cover. Sitchin's book piqued my interest in the subject. Subsequently, I read everything I could get my hands on about PX, including information on the Internet. I was recently interviewed on Internet talk radio about this topic and have another interview scheduled on Sept. 1st, on bbs.org, Odyssey, Mike Schultz, 8pm (PST). The topic of PX is censored in the mainstream media. Back in December, 1983, the Washington Post ran an article about the sighting of PX by infrared satellite near the orbit of Neptune. Astronomers noticed the orbits of Neptune and Pluto were being disturbed by an anomalous object. It was a flash in the pan. There has been no other reports in the mainstream media about PX, other than an occasional debunking of its existence. What is Planet X? It has been identified as a comet, a planet, and a starship. Immanuel Velikovsky wrote about cyclical catastrophic events which coincide with the approach of Planet X into our solar system every 3600 years, although he didn't identify PX as the cause of the great upheavals in Earth in Upheaval, Worlds in Collision.
Planet X relative to the other ten planets in our planet Earth's solar system. Credit: Credit-fenice.info

Velikovsky provides ample geological evidence for the sudden devastation of Earth, humans and animals, approximately 3600 years ago (1628 B.C). Other geologists have corroborated his findings since he wrote those books in the 1950's. According to my research, PX, the size of Jupiter, is presently in our solar system and is heading towards Earth. It is in a retrograde orbit. Its overwhelming magnetic properties and gravitational field has catastrophic effects on nearby celestial bodies. A source on the Internet states PX will be visible in the Southern Hemisphere in June, 2009. Now it can be seen by satellite or observatory telescopes. As it nears the Earth, its mass, magnetic and gravitational effects will be apparent in severe climate change, frequent and higher magnitude earthquakes and volcanic activity, and other geological disturbances. The projected time of a PX close encounter is the end of 2011 - 2012. I am convinced that PX is a starship inhabited by a hostile race of ETs called the Nefilim; a race of giants that once inhabited Earth during the Sumerian civilization and for thousands of years prior to that era. Make Comments about this article in The Canadian Blog.
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

3#
發表於 18-9-2008 13:53:30 | 只看該作者
至少比所謂的 "光子帶" 更有根據
可以用 "Planet X"的觀念去理解,並不一定要將 Niburu 的名字套在它身上。

在日本便有個權威的研究機構,由專業的天文角度從事分析。

今天剛剛在 "量子科學雜誌" (日版中譯,圖書館中有得睇) 中介紹過,入面的科學家說有證據顯示該行星可能存在,將來 5~8 (難道是 2012) 年很有機會發現?
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

4#
 樓主| 發表於 18-9-2008 17:02:46 | 只看該作者
For cometary impacts you can read Victor Clube and Bill Napier’s “Cosmic Winter” and “Cosmic Serpent” or my own book “Man and Impact in the Americas”.

As near as is known, nothing is going to hit in 2012, despite the efforts of some con-men to play on many peoples’ fears and ignorance of the Maya calendar to sell books.

While possible impacts in 2022 (by fragments of SW3) and 2036 (asteroid 2004 MN4) are of concern, it is not likely that either China or Russia will allow anything to hit, regardless of what NASA does.
[[bao_02]] [[bao_02]]
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

5#
 樓主| 發表於 18-9-2008 17:04:44 | 只看該作者
美國太空總署定係你個日本大學可信呢 =]

[ 本帖最後由 ROCKS 於 18-9-2008 17:05 編輯 ]

評分

參與人數 1 -2 收起 理由
守衛~朗 -2 連貼

查看全部評分

回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

6#
發表於 18-9-2008 18:11:19 | 只看該作者
原帖由 ROCKS 於 18-9-2008 17:04 發表
美國太空總署定係你個日本大學可信呢 =]

客觀黎講 唔1定美國太空總署o岩晒
幾專業都有出錯機會
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

7#
發表於 19-9-2008 19:10:39 | 只看該作者
正常黎講
政府係唔會為人民帶黎恐慌,並會掩飾一切未影響民眾但會造成恐慌的事實
所以呢班人係度講緊大話安撫民眾都唔定
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

8#
發表於 19-9-2008 21:15:18 | 只看該作者
回樓上,冇錯,政府會盡一切能力掩飾災難
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

9#
發表於 19-9-2008 21:33:41 | 只看該作者
唉...睇唔過眼
佢話滅亡你又信到十足...
佢話出錯你地又話吹出黎呃人...
你地講哂...
多謝#6的人兄的一句:
[客觀黎講 唔1定美國太空總署o岩晒
幾專業都有出錯機會]
佢地都會出錯...承認了你地又唔信
to #6的人兄的:
美國太空總署的確會出錯...日本大學同美國太空總署的分別就係出錯的機率....所以你果句都係講哂...

我的立場係
驚又死,唔驚又死
一係瘋狂制造核武同佢死過
一係等死
一係平平安安咁過埋果個爛鬼預言日,人人開開心心咁安居樂業
要點過就在於自己的想法..自己決定

要個潛水神人打咁多字...煩死人了...
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

10#
發表於 20-9-2008 10:59:25 | 只看該作者
這版是世界之迷,未被證實的事都是迷,所以世界末日未被證實,只是討論,呵呵.